• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help, first Android phone

rtr86

Feb 13, 2012
Hi all,

I am in real need to get internet whilst out of office/home and I am looking at getting a smartphone asap. But I have some problems;

I have a payg O2 Sim I want to keep. I have herd good things about 'giffgaff' which I was thinking of using for the internet. I would therefore have 2 sims - is this possible? If not, what do you think would be the best way to get going?

I have looked at Iphones and HTC but I like the high customizability of the android and think it would be an ideal choice,

Kind regards,

Since I'm in the US, I'm not familiar with payg O2 nor giffgaff...but I can tell you that Android phones can do anything an iPhone can do and they offer much more customizations...also, check out the posting about "Best Dual Sim Card Phones" in the forums for more info...

I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones