1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Need help my M860 Huawei touch screen wont work :(Support

Last Updated:

1. Leilacuevas

Leilacuevas New Member

My phone was on and working fine yesterday . Towards the end of the night it died. When we got back from dinner I plugged it in and everything uploaded like normal but now my touch screen dose not work . My end and send button work as well as my volume button . Please help me. Is there a button or something on the back of my phone that I can reset it ? Thanks for any help .

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! I'll move this to the right section for you.
  3. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

You seem to just have a bug. Try this...

Hold the volume rocker down and the end button while the phone is off and press the power button.
    Continue holding for fifteen the thirty seconds. You phone will become stuck on the white huawei screen.

Pull the battery out and put it back after ten seconds. Turn the phoƱe on.

Test screen.

PS. This is not a bug fix method. Its the boot loader but I did this to fix a bad calibration before.
    Leilacuevas likes this.
  4. Leilacuevas

Leilacuevas New Member

I did reset my phone to factory setting and my screen still dosent work :( any other ideas
  5. Leilacuevas

Leilacuevas New Member

I tried what you said but it dose not go to the white screen ?
  6. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Well-Known Member

might be a system defect, i advise you to take it back for replacement.;)
  7. juju37161

juju37161 New Member

IDK if this will work for you but mine started doing the same thing. What I did was put a frozen bottle of water with a napking between the screen and bottle on the screen for a couple of minutes and when I moved my fingure across the screen it worked. I hope it stays working two days so far.
  8. dai dai

dai dai New Member

People kept telling me this huawei brand was no god. My bf went through 3 metro phones in one year. I think they are pourposely(srry cnt spell) making them faulty. I charged mine and afterward it just went nuts. I can use my buttns just not the screen :-(
    So now I. Will be buying a $100 phone with insurance this time!
  9. dai dai

dai dai New Member

Ok what tokenpoke said really worked just now for me. It didn't go to white screen and I didn't take the battery out... wait ok now it keeps locking by itself after a few sec. So yea idk now srry my screen is stuck again!!!
  10. sweetfam

sweetfam New Member

Hi my Huawei Ascend M860 touch screen stopped working yesterday. I tried what Tokenpoke suggested (look above) and it worked. All my contacts were still there, I thought everything would disappear. All seems well. I was extremely afraid to turn off the phone thinking touch screen would stop working but so far so good, very good. It's been about 30 minutes and screen can still detect my touch.
    Thank you to everyone for posting and helping!!!!!!!!!!
    Signed, Me!!