• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help my M860 Huawei touch screen wont work :(

Leilacuevas

Lurker
May 22, 2011
My phone was on and working fine yesterday . Towards the end of the night it died. When we got back from dinner I plugged it in and everything uploaded like normal but now my touch screen dose not work . My end and send button work as well as my volume button . Please help me. Is there a button or something on the back of my phone that I can reset it ? Thanks for any help .

My phone was on and working fine yesterday . Towards the end of the night it died. When we got back from dinner I plugged it in and everything uploaded like normal but now my touch screen dose not work . My end and send button work as well as my volume button . Please help me. Is there a button or something on the back of my phone that I can reset it ? Thanks for any help .

You seem to just have a bug. Try this...

Hold the volume rocker down and the end button while the phone is off and press the power button.
Continue holding for fifteen the thirty seconds. You phone will become stuck on the white huawei screen.

Pull the battery out and put it back after ten seconds. Turn the phoñe on.

Test screen.

PS. This is not a bug fix method. Its the boot loader but I did this to fix a bad calibration before.

Reactions: Leilacuevas
Upvote 0
People kept telling me this huawei brand was no god. My bf went through 3 metro phones in one year. I think they are pourposely(srry cnt spell) making them faulty. I charged mine and afterward it just went nuts. I can use my buttns just not the screen :-(
So now I. Will be buying a $100 phone with insurance this time!

Upvote 0
Hi my Huawei Ascend M860 touch screen stopped working yesterday. I tried what Tokenpoke suggested (look above) and it worked. All my contacts were still there, I thought everything would disappear. All seems well. I was extremely afraid to turn off the phone thinking touch screen would stop working but so far so good, very good. It's been about 30 minutes and screen can still detect my touch.
Thank you to everyone for posting and helping!!!!!!!!!!
Signed, Me!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones