• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help playing wlmp video on Galaxy S II

joboyle91

Lurker
Dec 23, 2011
I had someone send me a video through email.. So they took the video.on a phone, transferred it to the computer and then sent it to my gmail. Well, I can find it on my sd card, it says My movie.wlmp. But when I try to view it , it says no application can perform this action???? Need help because video has already been deleted by other party??? :( There Has to be a way on the gs2 ... Please help!

I had someone send me a video through email.. So they took the video.on a phone, transferred it to the computer and then sent it to my gmail. Well, I can find it on my sd card, it says My movie.wlmp. But when I try to view it , it says no application can perform this action???? Need help because video has already been deleted by other party??? :( There Has to be a way on the gs2 ... Please help!
you can convert it to other format first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones