• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with my tablet!

IAPD3000

Oct 17, 2013
Brooklrn
My tablet is stuck with this logo mode and I am trying to get back to the home screen. It was not stolen, but it had minor problems.

I tried the reset button, erase my account, everything for three days. Nothing work!

What should I do?

1419862807019.jpg

It would be helpful if you could give us the make and model of the tablet, as well as the version of android you were running, if you can remember.

There can be several reasons why a device gets stuck at the boot screen. Sometimes it's simply a failed update. It could be a corrupt system file or even a hardware failure. Without more information and troubleshooting, there's really no way to tell.

Upvote 0
It would be helpful if you could give us the make and model of the tablet, as well as the version of android you were running, if you can remember.

There can be several reasons why a device gets stuck at the boot screen. Sometimes it's simply a failed update. It could be a corrupt system file or even a hardware failure. Without more information and troubleshooting, there's really no way to tell.

My tablet is the V703 MODEL and Verison 4.0, that's far I can tell. It's an Android device that I use on my Google account last year.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've looked up some general information about that tablet. Just to confirm, is it this one?

http://dqvtech.com/products/v703-7-tablet

You could try pressing and holding the power button until it reboots to see if that will put you into a recovery menu.

I don't read Chinese but there might be a small hole which is a reset button that you use a pin or paperclip to press and hold until it reboots.

HTB19FDyFVXXXXbXXpXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg

But be careful, too. That hole could easily be a microphone hole which means if you insert anything into it, you could damage the microphone.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Upvote 0
I've looked up some general information about that tablet. Just to confirm, is it this one?

http://dqvtech.com/products/v703-7-tablet

You could try pressing and holding the power button until it reboots to see if that will put you into a recovery menu.

I don't read Chinese but there might be a small hole which is a reset button that you use a pin or paperclip to press and hold until it reboots.

HTB19FDyFVXXXXbXXpXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg

But be careful, too. That hole could easily be a microphone hole which means if you insert anything into it, you could damage the microphone.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mine doesn't have a microphone, but speaker without a button. It only has the reset button.

I tried pressing the button and nothing worked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones