• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Specific Cable

drabidea

Nov 5, 2009
I didn't know where else to ask this but I know that the android forums community will know of where I can find this.

I have an audio input in my car. It is two RCA (component or whatever else you want to call it) red and white inputs. I am looking for a 3.5mm male headphone to two male rca.

Here is the tricky part. I want the 3.5mm headphone end to come out at a 90 degree from the cable. I also want the cable to be of the spiral spring type, like alot of car charger cables.

Any ideas where I can find one?

That is a pretty specific request. I don't think you'll be able to find that exact type of cable.

Here is one option I found: 3.5mm to RCA
Covers everything except the coil part you requested, but it is retractable if that would work instead.

The other option I found that probably isn't as attractive is a Coil Cable (3.5mm) that is male on both ends into a 3.5mm female to RCA male cable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones