Need Specific Cable

Last Updated:

1. drabidea

drabidea Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I didn't know where else to ask this but I know that the android forums community will know of where I can find this.

I have an audio input in my car. It is two RCA (component or whatever else you want to call it) red and white inputs. I am looking for a 3.5mm male headphone to two male rca.

Here is the tricky part. I want the 3.5mm headphone end to come out at a 90 degree from the cable. I also want the cable to be of the spiral spring type, like alot of car charger cables.

Any ideas where I can find one?

Advertisement
  2. shawheim_a

shawheim_a Well-Known Member

most of the ones for camcorders have a 90 degree angle, best buy has them. they are like 40 bucks. but you can get one thats for home audio with a straight plug for like 10 bucks at walmart. theres always ebay.

3. milrtime83

milrtime83 Well-Known Member

That is a pretty specific request. I don't think you'll be able to find that exact type of cable.

Here is one option I found: 3.5mm to RCA
    Covers everything except the coil part you requested, but it is retractable if that would work instead.

The other option I found that probably isn't as attractive is a Coil Cable (3.5mm) that is male on both ends into a 3.5mm female to RCA male cable.

4. drabidea

drabidea Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the help guys. I will try that retractable one. I am not that optimistic because I always end up breaking those after a couple of months. Thanks again.

5. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm actually going to type this, but what the heck. You might want to take a trip to your local Radio Shack. I know they used to carry the exact cable you're looking for.

6. AndroidCrazy

AndroidCrazy Member

Do not laugh at me here....

But Radio Shack is like the sleeping giant of odd ball and hard to find cables!