1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Need task (todo) manager with categories.

Last Updated:

1. tmaxx

tmaxx Member This Topic's Starter

Aug 11, 2010

I just got a Droid Incredible. I am trying to set it up some some things I need right away.
    1. I need a task (todo) manager. I have a rental business and I need to be able to categorize tasks - i.e. rental repairs, rental tenants, rental finance, etc. I like things categorized so that I can display all the tasks in a certain category. Most todo list managers I have looked at, show every task in the same list. So if you've got 200 tasks, you have to scroll through all of them to find the ones related to a certain topic. this is a pain.
    I would like to have one of the home screens devoted to the task mananger for quick access.

2. RyanB

RyanB Guest

Check out Todo Task Manager Pro. It allows you to use categories, and you can create custom filters which I'd imagine could include category viewing. Speaking from experience, the developer is ultra responsive to input and requests.
  3. imtoomuch

imtoomuch Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    "Pro" makes me think it's not free, but I can't find a price. So is it free?

Does it sync with Google Calendar or anything? I don't care about Remember The Milk since that service is a rip off IMO.
  4. RyanB

RyanB Guest

yeah, it runs a few bucks (3), but there is a lite version (todo task manager). To my knowledge, it's not integrated with anything else.