• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need task (todo) manager with categories.

tmaxx

Lurker
Aug 11, 2010
First post...

I just got a Droid Incredible. I am trying to set it up some some things I need right away.
1. I need a task (todo) manager. I have a rental business and I need to be able to categorize tasks - i.e. rental repairs, rental tenants, rental finance, etc. I like things categorized so that I can display all the tasks in a certain category. Most todo list managers I have looked at, show every task in the same list. So if you've got 200 tasks, you have to scroll through all of them to find the ones related to a certain topic. this is a pain.
I would like to have one of the home screens devoted to the task mananger for quick access.

thanks.

Check out Todo Task Manager Pro. It allows you to use categories, and you can create custom filters which I'd imagine could include category viewing. Speaking from experience, the developer is ultra responsive to input and requests.
"Pro" makes me think it's not free, but I can't find a price. So is it free?

Does it sync with Google Calendar or anything? I don't care about Remember The Milk since that service is a rip off IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones