• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Netflix or Hulu Plus?

I have both, but I tend to watch more Netflix than Hulu. Netflix has better movies (opinion and not always the case) and Hulu tends to have more tv shows, though many are blocked on the app. Netflix has tv shows, but is usually a season or 2 behind. Hulu will also play commercials even though you are paying for the service.

Upvote 0
I have both, but I tend to watch more Netflix than Hulu. Netflix has better movies (opinion and not always the case) and Hulu tends to have more tv shows, though many are blocked on the app. Netflix has tv shows, but is usually a season or 2 behind. Hulu will also play commercials even though you are paying for the service.

The commercial on hulu is just stupid.. But hulu has newer tv shows.
Maybe if they had commercial at the beginning and end.. It would be OK

Upvote 0
I'm getting my Nexus 7 soon and am excited to start tethering my Galaxy Nexus LTE to it. I know I'm either gonna get Netflix or Hulu Plus, but I'm not sure which one is better. I have unlimited data and am ready to max it out :D .

So which should I get Netflix or Hulu Plus?

Thanks.

-GalaxyNexus

Netflix.... Hulu Plus doesn't offer all it's content on mobile AND you still have to watch commercials (and they're up to 3 minute long commercials now, several times in any given sh ow) even though you're paying just as much as you do for netflix. Total ripoff.

Amazon Prime might be worth it if they ever come out with an android app for it. (Or if you make sure you have flash loaded before they pull it you can use it with dolphin or one of the other browsers).

Upvote 0
Netflix all the way. Hulu wants to charge and still show ads and restrict content? I had a one month free trial to Hulu + and I ended up canceling after two hours.

netflix may have its issues( the lost of all the stars movies:( )
but it still has alot of content and im sure they will try to find a way to build the library back up, paying for commericals? i dont have hulu plus so i didnt know that, well how stupid is that!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones