• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android App - Portfolio Feed

Love the idea of the app.

The one major area that could use some improvement is in the search functionality. It would make it easier if users could just type a search term such as "Google," and the search would bring up the symbol. What if I wanted to know some news about Google stock, but did not know the symbol. With the lack of that feature when searching, users would have to go to the web and find it. I know that may seem lazy of users not wanting to do that, but its all about convenience.

It would also be nice to have searches using tags or something along those lines (e.g. oil, auto, energy, tech, etc.)

Other than that I'm really liking the clean and polished UI. Good job so far. I'll stick with it for a while.

Reactions: strattonmobile
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones