• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Android user, soon to escape the Storm

Puppa

Android Enthusiast
Apr 25, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Like a lot of you, I pre-ordered my HTC Incredible last week and am anxiously expecting it. I'm really looking forward to Android, especially after suffering through approximately 18 months of the first BB Storm. But enough said about that--I have only a few days left to suffer through and I'd like to make it a distant memory!

I am impressed with the genuine good natured-ness of the vast majority of the community here at Android forurms over the past week and am looking forward to having some phone fun here.

I'm also carrying the BB Storm II right now through work and I can't wait until Thursday. I just ordered yesterday. Do you plan to buy a case, have you found one that will work? I've seen one of the cases that is suppose to be released, looks good. But, I want to see other options besides the red and black. I'm also planning to get the car dock. GPS and Navigation will be great!

Upvote 0
Like a lot of you, I pre-ordered my HTC Incredible last week and am anxiously expecting it. I'm really looking forward to Android, especially after suffering through approximately 18 months of the first BB Storm. But enough said about that--I have only a few days left to suffer through and I'd like to make it a distant memory!

I am impressed with the genuine good natured-ness of the vast majority of the community here at Android forurms over the past week and am looking forward to having some phone fun here.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones