• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Away Message App

Hey guys, (if this post is not allowed in anyway please delete/move/edit)

This is one of my first couple posts, but whatever, dont judge me. For the past couple months, i've had this idea of an away message application. At first, i was going to develop it for the iPhone, and i started working on it but got distracted with school and everything. I Recently got a MyTouch 4G, and really started getting into android. Within a week or two i had a very primitive version of this app running. I am now working together with Sam Voss (Head of XynTeq Development) and we are gonna start publishing a ton of apps. ;)
24gq3hf.png

The app is called IMBusy. Its a system wide away message, with a homescreen widget that quickly allows you to toggle the service on/off. Hopefully, this application will be on the android market sometime before the weekend!

You can read more about this application, at our development website.

What do you guys think?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones