• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories New Cases!!!

There seems to be TWO versions of the body glove cases made for the Samsung Captivate.

The flexible version
401265037_o.jpg

and the

Hardcase version
18-219-Product_Primary_Image.jpg

now this is where I'm confused. I've read numerous threads about how people just LOVE the body glove case, but which exact case are you guys talking about?

P.S, for the people who have the flexible body glove case, was this how the packaging looked like when you purchased it from AT&T? I'm about to make a purchase on ebay, but just wanna make sure its not some knock off.
401265054_o.jpg

Upvote 0
I just got a 'Leather Carrying Case' for HTC Evo 4G from a local Sprint store and I just love it. It fits my Captivate perfectly and it is very stylish. Paid $29.99 + tax.

The only issue is that you can't charge the phone while it is in the case, but other than that, it is just perfect.

Highly recommended.

Upvote 0
There seems to be TWO versions of the body glove cases made for the Samsung Captivate.

The flexible version
401265037_o.jpg

and the

Hardcase version
18-219-Product_Primary_Image.jpg

now this is where I'm confused. I've read numerous threads about how people just LOVE the body glove case, but which exact case are you guys talking about?

P.S, for the people who have the flexible body glove case, was this how the packaging looked like when you purchased it from AT&T? I'm about to make a purchase on ebay, but just wanna make sure its not some knock off.
401265054_o.jpg

I have the flexible case and yes the packaging is as pictured. I really like this case and just added the Realook screen protector. :)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
And the tread died with no pictures of any Innocase? Or reviews? Been looking all day for a case which comes with a belt clip-holster that can be used with headphones plugged in.

So far, estimating using online images, the Innocase Active X Holster combo would work. Daydeal.com has it for $50 shipped. It appears to me that the Otterbox Defender combo would not allow/work with headphones plugged in.

Any comments? Pictures?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones