New droid dock????

Last Updated:

1. ejlax

ejlax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am running the Greek35T version of 2.1. And i noticed something in my setting when my phone was in my car dock. In the sounds and display settings, there was a new setting in there call "Dock Audio" that only is visible when the phone is in the dock. Does anyone out there no what this could be referring to?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Berry2Droid

Berry2Droid Well-Known Member

Maybe since the phone is in dock mode theres different audio sounds that come out during dock mode, so maybe it just controls what sounds go off during dock mode? for instance, if its docked on ur desk at night, and u dont want txts or calls to make a sound?

3. ejlax

ejlax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

4. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Seems like that would make the most sense. "Dock Audio" to me implies that the dock itself has speakers. Then again, if it's BT, I don't know why it wouldn't just use the normal media volume level like other BT speaker devices would.

5. __Ryan__

__Ryan__ New Member

It would be nice if it would automatically enter speaker phone mode for all calls when it was placed in the car dock.

6. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

Umm .... maybe that's what you want. But I don't want no stinkin' "automatic speaker phone mode" when it is in the car dock. :(

7. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

I would love dock audio. I would try to use internet radio...if supported by android.

8. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

An option for it would be nice though. When I have it up in the dock (I don't have a headset.. should probably get one) sometimes I want to answer the phone while it's still in there. Having to switch it to speakerphone every time seems odd. They should make it an option within Car Home.