• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid User -- What A Ride!

A little bit about myself...

After being scooped up by "Big Red" (Ex-Alltel User), I decided to take the jump onto a Verizon plan and got the Storm 1. After weeks of strange little issues and one long conversation in my pocket, I turned it and got the only other thing I could afford -- an old HTC Touch Diamond running Windows Mobile. Well, I've had this phone for about 6 hours and it won't receive MMS or large e-mail attachments so the Verizon rep. said "Okay, how about if I overnight you a Droid Eris?" So, here I am. :) Phone will arrive Saturday. My first Android phone aside from getting 1.5 working on my HTC Vogue "back in the day."

How's life with Eris/Hero?

A little bit about myself...

After being scooped up by "Big Red" (Ex-Alltel User), I decided to take the jump onto a Verizon plan and got the Storm 1. After weeks of strange little issues and one long conversation in my pocket, I turned it and got the only other thing I could afford -- an old HTC Touch Diamond running Windows Mobile. Well, I've had this phone for about 6 hours and it won't receive MMS or large e-mail attachments so the Verizon rep. said "Okay, how about if I overnight you a Droid Eris?" So, here I am. :) Phone will arrive Saturday. My first Android phone aside from getting 1.5 working on my HTC Vogue "back in the day."

How's life with Eris/Hero?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones