• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New guy

zspears

Lurker
Jan 26, 2010
Names Zach, new to android and the forums. long time blackberry user, switched to android 2 weeks ago, running an unrooted G1. Currently working at t mobile as a direct dealer for corporate. don't worry about bias towards servers i could give a rats ass, dif people dif needs i say. nice to meet you all and if you have any tmo issues id be glad to help with customer care for you.

Names Zach, new to android and the forums. long time blackberry user, switched to android 2 weeks ago, running an unrooted G1. Currently working at t mobile as a direct dealer for corporate. don't worry about bias towards servers i could give a rats ass, dif people dif needs i say. nice to meet you all and if you have any tmo issues id be glad to help with customer care for you.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones