• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I suspect those that had it before, will continue to have it. Hope I'm wrong.

If I recall, when the last PRL came through, I went a day or so without the 50% error then it cropped back up. So far, I've not seen it. I'm charging now so I can't tell, but I left it to die overnight and this morning, it hadn't reared its ugly head at that point.

We shall see!

Upvote 0
If I recall, when the last PRL came through, I went a day or so without the 50% error then it cropped back up. So far, I've not seen it. I'm charging now so I can't tell, but I left it to die overnight and this morning, it hadn't reared its ugly head at that point.

We shall see!

Nice. I guess it's time for me to give it a shot then.

Upvote 0
I had PRL 51866 for the longest time...it would never change no matter how many *228 tries. Just ran the PRL update and ended up with PRL 51920, I'm in the Bay Area of CA. I was getting 1-2 bars at home, still 1-2 bars now. Doesn't seem any better, but not any worse either. I will keep an eye on the 50% today.

I had the 50% bug before...I am on 2.1v3 leak

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones