• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Software Update - 2.29.405.7

Wow cheers for the fast reply friend. I'm going to do it tomorrow after work cos its a bit late to start now. Today was the last straw with this phone. Took a picture and screen froze. Phone totally locked up. Removed battery restarted and the picture had a greyed out box with exclamation mark. Standard original 8gb card. Right now I hate this phone. Can't turn off haptick feedback. No voicemail. Picture problems. Arghhh. just one last thing. has the custom Rom and rooting enabled voicemail speed dial 1? cheers.

Upvote 0
hey im stuck with unrevoked on screen saying waiting for bootloader make sure driver is installed and the phone is in hboot usb plug screen mode. how long do i leave it like this i dont want to unplug it? allready done the drivers update thing step by step fine. removed htc sync, ran unrevoked, plugged in phone with debug mode and revoked pushed the rcovery then rebooted my phone the stopped at where i am now. any ideas?

Upvote 0
Sorry fatalcrash. I didn't get the notification that you posted another reply. (This forum, like most others, only notify you about the first message)

I don't think I could have helped you anyway. My only advice is to reboot and try again. The rooting process is usually quite forgiving. I assume you've done this by now anyway. How did you get on?

Upvote 0
Yay.. order has been restored by the means of a Samsung galaxy s 2. defo stick with android but as for HTC... ill not have another one given. still have my old desire. few marks to casing nothing major mirror screen protector was fitted day one so when removed screen will be like new underneath. still have original box and charger but afraid the earphones are no longer with us. open to sensible offers. believe its orange network not sure if locked never tried anything else. has latest horrid firmware as seen in post the answer phone is not available through the usual hold 1 process. what's it worth? if no real offers ill keep it just as an xbmc remote control / ipod.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones