• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New super easy root method w/ NAND unlock

So this is a full root correct?

Does everything work, I nkow someone was reporting that his phones performance seemed to really drop since doing this.

I'm not sure if anyone else has had issues, as hard as it was for me to get an EVO...and as much as I paid, I just can't be too careful ~

Yes its full root....he was having problems since he didn't install a custom rom which I recommend you do after completing this.

Upvote 0
Yes its full root....he was having problems since he didn't install a custom rom which I recommend you do after completing this.

I don't get that tho...why does getting root give you problems if you don't install a custom rom? Root isn't supposed to do that.

When I rooted my hero, I just deleted bloatware and ran it stock for a while with no issues before I ever tried a custom ROM.

Upvote 0
I don't get that tho...why does getting root give you problems if you don't install a custom rom? Root isn't supposed to do that.

When I rooted my hero, I just deleted bloatware and ran it stock for a while with no issues before I ever tried a custom ROM.
it has something to do with that rom after it is rooted...it isnt stock rom and rooted, but its some other rom...idk how to explain it but i would definitely flash a custom rom after using this method

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones