• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android

Hey all,

I just bought my first Android phone (CDMA HTC Hero) on Thursday after using iPhone, BlackBerry, Symbian devices, Palm, etc. So far, so good. I've had a couple of battery life issues, but one of the threads on this forum seems to have helped -- that's how I found this place (via Google search).

Keeping up with tech and gadgets is my life, so if there's anything you'd like to know outside of Android, I'll be glad to help just as I'm sure the community here will help me get better acquainted with Android!

Hey all,

I just bought my first Android phone (CDMA HTC Hero) on Thursday after using iPhone, BlackBerry, Symbian devices, Palm, etc. So far, so good. I've had a couple of battery life issues, but one of the threads on this forum seems to have helped -- that's how I found this place (via Google search).

Keeping up with tech and gadgets is my life, so if there's anything you'd like to know outside of Android, I'll be glad to help just as I'm sure the community here will help me get better acquainted with Android!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones