New to backflip/droid - vm questionSupport

Last Updated:

1. Terry2

Terry2 New Member This Topic's Starter

This is all new to me. I have an itouch, which I love but didn't get the iphone as the itouch was my Christmas present from my son.

I am having trouble setting up the voicemail. It plays my message when I check it, but I can't figure out how to get incoming calls to go to voicemail. I was able to do it with my previous phones, but I'm stumped here.

Help?

Advertisement
  2. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

Not sure on the droid, however on the backflip, when someone calls you, tap the power button on the top of the phone to ignore the call and send it to voicemail.

3. Terry2

Sorry, I guess I did not make myself clear. When I miss a call, it does not go to vm, just a recording. How do I set it up to receive it when someone calls and wants to leave a message?

Thanks.

4. james27007

james27007 Look into my Eye VIP Member

oh ok; voicemail works through your phone service and not really by the phone itself.

Open the dial pad like you are going to make a call; press and hold the 1 key to call your voicemail. You should be able to setup your voicemail box to accept messages. If that does not work, you will need to call your phone company to get help to setup your voicemail box

5. Terry2

Thanks, guess I'll make a trip to A T & T and let them do it.

6. kkaiser48

kkaiser48 Member

Terry 2, here is a link to the instructions for setting up voicemail on AT&T website.

Answer Center | AT&T