• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New to backflip/droid - vm question

Terry2

Lurker
May 29, 2010
This is all new to me. I have an itouch, which I love but didn't get the iphone as the itouch was my Christmas present from my son.

I am having trouble setting up the voicemail. It plays my message when I check it, but I can't figure out how to get incoming calls to go to voicemail. I was able to do it with my previous phones, but I'm stumped here.

Help?

oh ok; voicemail works through your phone service and not really by the phone itself.

Open the dial pad like you are going to make a call; press and hold the 1 key to call your voicemail. You should be able to setup your voicemail box to accept messages. If that does not work, you will need to call your phone company to get help to setup your voicemail box

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones