• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new to this

streak

Lurker
May 25, 2010
Just coming in to see what this place is all about. I am an iPhone user right now but I am waiting on the Dell Streak to land in the US and then I think I will pick one of those up. I am very interested in Android as it seems to be using Java, which I am learning right now.

A little background. I like to think I am pretty up on all things tech, and I am definitely looking to have more of a portable computing experience while only carrying around one device. That is there I think the Dell Streak will shine, at least for me. It is small enough to fit in my pocket, but big and powerful enough to replace my netbook for *most* things.

Also I am going to be setting up a Citrix zenServer so I can have a full desktop experience forwarded to the Streak. I can do that right now with my iPhone but the screen is too small.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones