1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General New update after Jelly Bean - 3.14.401.31 (14.19 MB)

1. Trollatoppan

Trollatoppan Well-Known Member

Anyone else got it?

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    El Presidente, Harry2 and sparksuk71 like this.
  2. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Just done a check and I've got it... just says bug fixes and system enhancement
  3. Trollatoppan

Added screen-shot to OP
  4. Harry2

Harry2 Well-Known Member

After the update I had some hope that HTC might have corrected that miscarried USB mass storage behavior of JB ... :D

Harry
  5. GingerRob

GingerRob Well-Known Member

Just got it myself. Anybody know what the update does?
  6. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

A few people who were suffering lag have said it's sorted it, some battery issues sorted but tbh I haven't noticed any difference... might have to turn google now back on and see how the battery holds up now.
  7. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Still waiting on jelly beans! Thank you at&t!
  8. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

I got it at 9.15 this morning, didn't even need to check for it (thought i was dreaming & was in another country):D
  9. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Following Mr Spoon has finally paid off for you :D
  10. cupraman

cupraman Active Member

Just done the update and my battery jumped from 26% to 47%! Not sure what it means but hope it's for the better. Just done some benchmarking and scores for quadrant and antutu have jumped up.
  11. anoniemouse

anoniemouse Well-Known Member

Well it certainly felt like button moon when i got that update, didn't have to wait days after the rest of Europe for once.
    Maybe HTC finally realized that the UK is part of Europe after all. :D
  12. clio197

clio197 Member

I just want JB 1st - come on O2 pull ya finger out
  13. Hoppy

Hoppy Well-Known Member

Got the same update at 13.00 did have to check for it. Not yet seen any changes?????
  14. Rik Mayall

Rik Mayall Well-Known Member

I've only just got the JB update today and am quite impressed so far i have to say. However after checking for this follow up update it says no updates available? Could it be that they have incorporated it into the main JB update?
  15. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

Are you on Orange or unbranded? Orange handsets were upgraded today so that's what your update might have been.
  16. Rik Mayall

Yeah Orange carrier (on 3mobile). I was mainly asking about the small update after JB?

I realise that i've had the JB update today but im led to believe that there is a smaller update also that has just been released to sort any bugs etc with JB? However when i check for it , it says no updates available??

17. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

I don't think so, I know Orange like to test stuff pretty extensively before releasing it so the update you got today will probably be the update unbranded folk got a few weeks back. I doubt they'd have incorporated this weeks update in to theirs, sorry.
    GuitarG20 and Rik Mayall like this.
  18. Nasalhair

Nasalhair Well-Known Member

Could the update already be in the Orange update? After all, this update is taking unbranded handsets to 3.14.xxx.31, whereas the Orange update is 3.16.61.6 - a higher version. (Apologies if this is a really dumb question.)
  19. NaNaNiii

NaNaNiii Active Member

Anyone on VODAP102 got the update?
  20. 12.5EVO3

12.5EVO3 Member

Right ive just done this update and has installed JB 4.1.1

I didn't really want this how can I get back to where I started from. Will a reset fix this?

Thanks.
  21. Rik Mayall

I got another smaller update last night it said battery optimization and camera app update. Something about improving the camera in standby mode??? Didn't make any sense to me?

Is this the smaller update that we are talking about in this thread?
  22. Trollatoppan

Well, how big was the update and what version number?
  23. Rik Mayall

I can't remember and i didn't do a screen grab or anything. Is there any way of checking recent updates to find out?
  24. franners

franners Well-Known Member

Mine said application updates available to Camera and People. This after clicking Software Updates check now is OS not play store or anything. No normal android OS update prompt (wifi /cable etc) at all . Branded on Orange with JB already.
  25. Rik Mayall

Ah, i already did the people update a few days ago manually from the htc support site so i only had the camera update today then, cheers for that.