• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New update has royaly screwed up my phone

ebc1973

Jul 1, 2010
Every five seconds I seem to find another issue with it. On second restart, a number of applications have vanished. Google Earth, Pandora, Dolphin Browser, Angry Birds, to name a few. In fact, it seems like just about every app I had installed on the SD card is gone. If I go back into the Marketplace, it will not allow me to re-install them. Anyone else have this happen?

It did something to my stock News widget. It changed the size to this little tiny box. Below is a picture. I did a long press to show the space that the widget is taking, and as you can see it is taking up the whole screen as if it was actually the regular size, but its not showing the widget full sized. Both skins of the widget have this issue.

vgm0qv.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones