• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New User here blah blah yada :P

Just chiming in for the first time, hopefully not the only time. Picked up an LG Optimus V from RadioShack yesterday (only because my friend works there), and so far having a blast with the amount of freedom this device offers.

I'm coming from a not-so-quite-smart phone, the Blackjack II from Samsung, and that was without data under AT&T. I still can't believe VM has this plan I'm on, and I'm almost worried I'm gonna look at my next bill and it will be hovering around the $70 point. I know it's a paranoia thing, but it's just blow me away that it's only $25 for this plan (WebTextEmail + 300 Min).

Eh, I'm sure in a few week's time I'll be bantering about something else. Anyway, I'll be residing majority in the Optimus V forums, and the Optimus S ones as well, seeing as to how similar they both are, if not identical.

Glad to be around, and hope to be around for a good long time. Peace out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones