New user question on speed dialingSupport

Last Updated:

1. robertj298

robertj298 Well-Known Member

All my other phones I was able to assign one number to my most used contacts to speed dial. I don't see this option on my Max. Am I missing something?

Advertisement
  2. Outatime

Outatime Well-Known Member Contributor

I don't think you can set up a number like speed dial, but you can set up the favorites tab with your most used numbers.
  3. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

I got really tired of changing phone apps and started using ... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.pixelrush. My conclusion is that someone finally got it right.

I've never used the option but I remember seeing it was available.

You might want to check out the free version.

(I use the black with white letter dial pad and can actually see the numbers in direct sunlight (but not the letters).)

... Thom
  4. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

I use the Direct Dial widget for something like a speed dial... Then I can have as many as I wish.

I also place them in folders ( by dropping them onto each other ) so they are not scattered all around the wallpaper/desktop. This does make it a two step process but it's no more clicks than to open the dialer and press/hold a number like the old speed dialing required.
    Thom likes this.
  5. LizMac

LizMac Well-Known Member

Meh, the favorites is fast enough for me. I add people I call most often (family) onto my desktop as shortcuts.