• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New User

Mrstish79

Dec 5, 2009
USA
Hello,

I am a former palm user and have come over to the free side. Although I loved the ease of use of my palm, I was smitten when I saw the open droid os. So here I am. I own a HTC Hero and so far I am enjoying it. There are however some unnecessary apps. that I would like to uninstall but haven't been able to. I really love customizing my phone, so I will be hear reading and sharing alot. :D

Hello,

I am a former palm user and have come over to the free side. Although I loved the ease of use of my palm, I was smitten when I saw the open droid os. So here I am. I own a HTC Hero and so far I am enjoying it. There are however some unnecessary apps. that I would like to uninstall but haven't been able to. I really love customizing my phone, so I will be hear reading and sharing alot. :D

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones