• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just wanted to say hi. I have been eavesdropping on the forums for a week or two and find myself checking here first for the latest Droid info. I must be honest before my Droid, I had defected to the dark side (iPhone) for a couple weeks, however, at&T's coverage really sucks. I loved the graphics, apps and most were cheap, really restricted. I love my Droid, but where are the original thought apps and good games that is the only thing missing. Am I alone in this thought, feels a lot like Atari in a next Gen world. Is there a easier way to search market place for the good stuff? Thanks for the help look forward to talking w/ everyone?

Just wanted to say hi. I have been eavesdropping on the forums for a week or two and find myself checking here first for the latest Droid info. I must be honest before my Droid, I had defected to the dark side (iPhone) for a couple weeks, however, at&T's coverage really sucks. I loved the graphics, apps and most were cheap, really restricted. I love my Droid, but where are the original thought apps and good games that is the only thing missing. Am I alone in this thought, feels a lot like Atari in a next Gen world. Is there a easier way to search market place for the good stuff? Thanks for the help look forward to talking w/ everyone?

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones