• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

newest Swype Beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who needs the download link could probably get the email forwarded to them by someone.. this should not be a violation of forum rules as long as no one posts a direct link.

Asking for it (i.e. public posting saying PM me with it) is also prohibited.

Lame, don't wanna read and don't care, foot sack! Heehee

:rolleyes:

Why? Just post the link for download. Don't like farty mcpoop pants scare you. The other version of swype is direct linked and no one has said a thing. why would it be a problem now? Also, the admins probably would use it too since some have the eris.

The mods have made it VERY clear that posting it will NOT be tolerated.
:)

Upvote 0
Why? Just post the link for download. Don't like farty mcpoop pants scare you. The other version of swype is direct linked and no one has said a thing. why would it be a problem now? Also, the admins probably would use it too since some have the eris.

Kelmar is right, please do not post files copywrited apps here, the android community is about sharing, but also about respecting. Lets keep it nice (and legal) eh :p

Upvote 0
you've got balls Jeff :eek::D

How did you know?

Kelmar is right, please do not post files copywrited apps here, the android community is about sharing, but also about respecting. Lets keep it nice (and legal) eh :p

Duh. The other beta of swype is posted here in the forum, so I was just making an assumption that since you/mods did nothing to remove that link it would be okay. Besides it's still in beta correct? I don't know the terms of the beta testing for swype. So I don't know what they say about sharing the app.

Upvote 0
Besides it's still in beta correct? I don't know the terms of the beta testing for swype.

The fact that users had to sign up for the test should have made it obvious that it wasn't public.

So I don't know what they say about sharing the app.

As posted several times in other Swype-related threads:

Our lawyer has asked us to remind everyone that Swype does not explicitly or implicitly condone the unauthorized copying and distribution of the Swype software and to inform you that the Swype software is proprietary to Swype, Inc., is the copyrighted work of Swype, Inc., and Swype, Inc. has and always will reserve all of its rights.

The full statement can be found here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones