• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus 4 back on sale at 1200 PST US Only.

OK, was finally able to complete an order for 2 Nexus 4 16GB just before 4 PM CST. Since they added banner to Play store performance has been a *little* better - in that hitting the checkout button doesn't blow up your cart anymore. I'd get the yellow fubar msg at top of screen, hit F5 and checkout button would go blue again. Repeat as needed (and I needed a LOT) but at least the damn thing stopped blowing up the cart and sending me back to square 1 all the time. I'll update with estimated shipping date/delay when I get the email.

Update: email confirmation says ships in 1-2 weeks (guessing more like 2)

Upvote 0
OMFG! After almost 4 hours, I was able to purchase a 16GB woot woot! I was done with it. Then I started looking at (Nexus 4 will be available for purchase later today : Android) and felt compelled to give it one more try. I refreshed ONCE and clicked on the "proceed" button and walaaa I was able to purchase it. It seems that they actually have a whole lot in stock this time, it's just difficult to place the order because of prolly millions of people trying to do it at the same time. I'm content now. I also got the email verification almost instantly.

Upvote 0
tab over the button and hold enter until it pops up

WOrked for just ordered my 16gb nexus 4

********HOLY SWEET ANDROID GOOGLE SWEETNESS IT WORKS********just ordered a 16gb 2-3weeks*****OH SNAP***NEXUS 4*****IS****COMING*****....snap what if this catches on:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

but yeah I just placed my order can't wait, yes I'm gonna do a unboxing and sum lovin

Edit:I got my confirmation e mail within 30sec

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones