1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Nexus S pickup or ship $200

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbarr80

jbarr80 Guest

phone is no longer for sale it seems I have been scammed by an overseas buyer. will work with pp to get the other members refund.

Advertisement
  2. B2L

B2L Well-Known Member

I just wanted to ask why are you selling this for so cheap? I mean hell for $200 i would buy it just to have a backup NS.
  3. jbarr80

jbarr80 Guest

Well I only paid $99 for it as an upgrade. The extra 100 just helps cover some of the loss from canceling with t-mob.
  4. TheNSWPB

TheNSWPB New Member

Have you called into Tmobile to unlock it? If it's unlocked I will take it.

Jeremy
  5. mlee1999

mlee1999 Well-Known Member

Still available? I am interested and have extensive feedback on howardforums and xda.
  6. kaylynnegibb

kaylynnegibb New Member

if your nexus s is still available i am interested in purchasing. i can make arrangments for payment through paypal for security. let me know.
  7. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

I just bought it from him :)
    When it arrives I will throw my HTC Surround in the trash @_@
  8. TheNSWPB

TheNSWPB New Member

I was going to buy it, but after I asked for a pic of he phone with his screen name he stopped responding ;)

Jeremy
  9. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

I bought it by paypal, if anything goes wrong I can ask for my money back
  10. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

lets us all know how this ends up, i think a lot of people are interested to see if you actually get the phone, however wish you good luck with this sale, and hope everything turns out smoothly!
  11. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

Yep, please keep us posted! We all wish for smooth transactions, but sometimes sellers (or even buyers) lack honesty. I hope it's not the case. ;)
  12. erick.caro

erick.caro Member

well i bought it too and sent the payment may 3rd there goes the transaction
  13. erick.caro

erick.caro Member

im going to start a paypal claim
  14. erick.caro

erick.caro Member

ok dispute is open PP-001-301-771-577
  15. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

all set PP-001-302-137-332
  16. erick.caro

erick.caro Member

moderators need to lock this thread from being deleted because this is the only real evidence we have
  17. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

I will call visa, maybe then can get my money back sooner.
  18. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

If necessary we can always roll back to a previous version of a post, so there's no need to worry about that.

Note the new edit on the OP however:

19. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

I am the overseas "scammer" (I'm from Brazil). I just don't know why I am the scammer. I paid for it (and I WORKED for this money), I have the receipt here. You DIDN'T told me that you had already negotiated the device (does it really exists?) with another member. Don't try to be the victim.
    I asked paypal for my money back. And, I guarantee you that, if I receive the phone I will pay you again, because I'm not a thief.
    I expect justice, don't want to lose 240 bucks and have no phone.
  20. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

btw, you are pp verified but you created your paypal's account (and here) on may 1st, this is so "scammish"
  21. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

And I was thinking about it, how can he get scammed by an overseas scammer if he already sold the device to erick?
    I mean, he admitted that he sold the device to erick then to another guy from "overseas" that scammed him, he sold it twice
    "you are sou dumb, for real"
    Homeboy
  22. erick.caro

erick.caro Member

Ok cool then just go to the resolution center on paypal and issue a refund.. no harm no foul.
  23. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

No harm no foul for you :(
    I contacted VISA, I
  24. Matty Mo

Matty Mo Well-Known Member

We have a rapist in linkin park. So go ahead and hide your hide your husband and hide your kids, cause they raping every body...

Good luck with getting your money back everyone, I hate scammers, just remember if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Don't let greed outweigh common sense.
  25. gabrielbsb

gabrielbsb Member

I don't care about money, I care about justice
    Unfair people pisses me off, why dont just work and earn clean money?
    I e-mailed USPS and they told me that he paid for the postage but never sent the package
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.