• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nfinitefx45t vs. damagecontrol

Joehunni

Android Expert
May 27, 2010
Texas
Ok self explanatory title, I'm wondering about the differences between the two, I know they are both stock-ish roms and everything I just don't feel like reading 1000 pages over the two at xda. The main things I'm wondering about where they differ are free internal memory right after flashing (I'm not interested in A2SD), and of course, speed/stability. I will be overclocking either one should I use them. If anyone has used these both, or either one, please lend me your thoughts.

Awesome, just for future use, I mean if your just really begging me to let you help me more, I wouldnt be mad, feel free to do the same for the stock rom lol. :)

just ask me, PM me....I'm here to help..

I wouldnt mind trying it out but fresh hero is running so well im actually scared to mess it up. lol

all you need to do is a Nandroid Back up for your ROM and flash a new ROM ..

that's what I do ...i stay flashing backups back & forth...never had any problems..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones