• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No lollipop update available for S5 G900FXXU1ANG8

I have not received any lollipop update and can't update my Galaxy S5 G900FXXU1ANG8. I have attached screenshot of my cell's details. I have searched everywhere but couldn't find any solution.

Screenshot_2015-03-04-21-24-18 (2).jpg

I have not received any lollipop update and can't update my Galaxy S5 G900FXXU1ANG8. I have attached screenshot of my cell's details. I have searched everywhere but couldn't find any solution.

View attachment 83462

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Mansoor Rehman :)

Your screenshot only shows your Baseband I am afraid. What determines whether or not you are eligible for an update is your CSC code. To locate your CSC code and complete Version details, see #1.8 of 35 Galaxy S5 models - know yours???

Upvote 0
Is the lollipop update for my Samsung Galaxy S5 available?

Baseband Version: G900FXXU1ANG8
PDA Version: G900FXXU1ANI4
CSC Version: G900FOLB1ANI1

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Henry Orcullo :)

There have been a number of Lollipop releases for CSC code OLB, on the G900F model, which covers multiple carriers for, Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines. To check if your particular country and carrier have received a Lollipop release, see S5 Lollipop (Android 5) latest releases

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi,

Can you help me please as there is no Lollipop Update yet through OTA or Kies for my S5. Im in the Philippines but the phone is from UAE. Details are stated below.

AP: G900FXXU1ANL1
CP: G900FXXU1ANG
CSC: G900FOJV1ANL1

I have also uploaded an image.

Thanks!!

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Janz DelaCruz :)

There has, so far, been no Lollipop release from Samsung for the model G900F on CSC code OJV for the UAE. It should not be too long before it is released and the best advice is to keep looking at the thread... S5 Lollipop (Android 5) latest releases

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones