• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No mms with Cyanogen's newest??

Ok. I just upgraded to Cyanogen's newest ROM as well as Enoch's newest theme this weekend. Now my MMS's are not working. I cannot send or receive. I seem to remember a problem with them before when I first got my phone but I cannot remember how I went about solving the problem. I have tried sending photos to other people first and also tried sending one to myself. Nothing goes through, nothing comes in. I have searched through the forums and it seems that most of the people that have posted with this problem didn't have the data plan. I do and had them working previously. I am thinking the upgrade might have erased whatever I did previously to get them to work but don't remember. I really don't think it is a matter of needing to reflash the ROM because I seem to remember a problem before when i first got the phone.

Anyone have any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones