• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No service.

Ragarianok

Lurker
Feb 1, 2012
I had a very long post I was planning on... er.. posting, but I thinned it out:

Tried to flash Charm with T-Mobile fw. Mostly everything seemed to work okay, but there was no service. (It was working before with AT&T sim.)
Tried to search for network. None could found.
Tried flashing two other files. Both came up with MEM_MAP BLANK.
There is another file that could potentially fix the problem, but I can't seem to find a place to download it (BASLA_U3_00.32.202 [Movistar]). The only place that seemed to have it (Megaupload) is no longer around.
I do remember looking at the "About phone" section distinctly remember that the system version was "Blur_Version . . . Movistar . . .", but I don't remember the letters/numbers that were between that.

I guess what I'm trying to find out is if there's a way I can fix this without flashing the phone again (I read that once you flash T-Mobile, you can't flash back) or if anyone has those two files so I could try flashing them. Any help would be much appreciated. THANK YOU!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones