• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No signal while charging

I work inside a factory building. Big metal building, never had much luck getting any signal in there. I've been having some luck getting signal with my Rezound, not a lot but I can generally have at least 1 bar, sometimes 2 if I find a really good spot to set my phone.

I noticed last night however that when I plug my phone in to charge I get no signal, as soon as I unplug it it jumps right back up to 1-2 bars like it was before.

Just curious if anyone else has had any similar issues? Does charging your phone usually interfere with your signal because I've never noticed having this issue with any other phone I've had. Or is it just something to do with the fact that I already have such poor signal while I'm at work?

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones