• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

No sound on video when transfered/imported to computer

MissDrina

Lurker
Oct 24, 2011
I am having problems with the sound on my videos that I recorded from my phone. When I connect my phone to the computer via usb and open the folder on my sd card that has my videos on them, I cut and paste the video to My Videos folder on my computer. When I play the video there is NO SOUND and its making me frustrated. Is there anyone who can help me or tell me what I may be doing wrong. Thanks

what about when you play them on your phone is there sound:? are you speakers on your comp plugged in? are they turned on:? are they turned up? what about the sound on your comp is that turned up:?

I am looking for an answer to the same problem AND I got a bachelor's in computer science. Now, do you have the answer to this question or are you going to be bragging about the non technical and rather obvious aspects that may cause this issue?
Next thing and you will ask if the darn computer is on. So much for "gifted".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones