• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root non mobile browser?

In the stock browser there is a command you can type, I know you have to redo it ever time you open it though, dolphin hd has a switch that allows you to change it when you want and keeps your settings until you change them. Opera has the ability to change to desktop mode too, but you have to do it for every window and every new website, its a pain this is the biggest reason I use dolphin.

Upvote 0
so steven is saying he likes to service people? rofl just messin with ya man, take no real offense to that

I have dolphin and keep that set on desktop mode and use it for sites i know dont work well with mobile versions
I use my regular browser for sites i know do work well on mobile versions because they generally load faster and are easier to read.

Reactions: Steven58
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones