• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not able to answer incoming call

So the other day i got a call and i pulled the phone out of my pocket and tried to slide to answer and nothing happned. I tried to slide it to drop the call and nothing happened. I then mashed a bunch of buttons in frustration and think i rebooted my phone.

It did it again to me today, though after about 10 seconds it finally allowed me to answer the phone.

Any ideas? I have weatherbug going without GPS as that killed the battery, also have pocket empires going today.

If it's only happened twice then I would suggest it was just a screen glitch which affects all capacitive touchscreen smart phones (God that sounds like a statement from Apple!). My HTC Desire has occasionally done the same thing and I am certain there is nothing wrong with it or there any malign reason behind it other than the processor/memory got a little bit tired or some obscure reason or the capacitive touch screen was getting interference from somewhere (It can happen).

Keep an eye on it for now, and if you notice it happening again (If at all) note how regularly it occurs which will give you a better idea whether it is a problem or not.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones