• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Not happy with 4.1.1, anyway to revert back to ICS?

Savatage79

Nov 17, 2012
I thought I found the perfect phone and had this phone now for 4-5 months, and it's been a godsend.

This update I received has really made this phone weird now. Slow, herky jerky with browsing and other things. Weird little errors here and there.... It's awful.

The update has been done days ago yet in my processs still running it's there, with one process and one service going.

The phone feels bogged down. I was doing things with instant speed almost and I just am pissed right now, is there anyway to revert back?

Sorry to hear that, but no way to revert back after updating the device. I would try a factory reset to see if that helps. Note that doing this will erase everything from your device, so make sure you back your things up. :)

I did that already, seems the same. Wow I can not believe how my phone went from amazing to this. I'm just really bummed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones