• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 2 and Note

Oninuva

Lurker
Mar 28, 2011
Hey guys,

When the Note 2 is released for AT&T in the US, how much do you reckon the Note will cost with a new contract?

I'm helping my father upgrade his phone (HTC Inspire) since it is dying on him. He didn't want the Galaxy S3 and want's something with a bigger screen.

The note is currently 149.99 and he said that works for him, but I was wondering if the price for it will be even less after the Note 2 is released. Any ideas?

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply Skyroket.

The price at AT&T is 199.99 for the Note but at stores such as Best Buy you can find the Note for 149.99 which is why I am wondering, will the release of the Note 2 bring the Note price to 99.99?

I wanted to upgrade both to the S3 but was wondering if it's worth the wait if I can save a little money.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Not sure... Lets look at this from marketing point of view. If Note costs $199 at AT&t store and other stores sell it for $149. When note 2 comes out note 1 will no more be a hot product but for $99 would be a quick stock liquidation. So i guess there's a possibility to see note 1 for $99 by the end of October. And I'm sure that in November att will sell those on website for $19 (refurbished)

Have you considered buying a refurbished phones? I personally ordered Samsung Skyrocket in april for $19. Refurbished means practically new. Ive heard only positive feedbacks from people who bought refurbished phones. And always recommend buying a refurbished phones or any other electronics. I bought $800 dslr for $600 from amazon and it works perfectly after 3 years.. No regrets.

And they come with 90 day warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones