Note II or DNA?

Last Updated: 2013-03-16 22:31:33
  1. dmunz

dmunz Well-Known Member

I'm considering bailing on my Rezound and trying to decide on which of these two to get. Any thoughts from the Rezound crowd? I think the DNa would be a slam dunk but for the low storage and lack of a SD card slot.

I like the idea of the note (size and stylis) but the screen resolution is lower than than the DNA.

TIA
    DLM

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Hello DLM. This a great opportunity to show off or "comparisons" sub forum, where members come to hash out all the differences etc of various Android devices. :)
  3. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

Note 2.
  4. ouch1976

ouch1976 Well-Known Member

Since you're coming from a Rezound, then the DNA will probably be the more comfortable choice for you. But I think a big deciding factor between the two is the size/form factor. So I think you should really go see them both in the store and decide if you can live with the size of the Note. I love my S3, but couldn't handle the size of the Note 2. Conversely, I love my S3, so I had a tough time adjusting to Sense on the DNA. I had a few other complaints about the DNA that you can read about in this forum under the title S3 vs. DNA a few threads down.

As always, it's a personal decision. I hope this helps get you thinking.
  5. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

Note II, hands down.