• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note II or DNA?

dmunz

Mar 18, 2011
Houston
I'm considering bailing on my Rezound and trying to decide on which of these two to get. Any thoughts from the Rezound crowd? I think the DNa would be a slam dunk but for the low storage and lack of a SD card slot.

I like the idea of the note (size and stylis) but the screen resolution is lower than than the DNA.

TIA
DLM

I'm considering bailing on my Rezound and trying to decide on which of these two to get. Any thoughts from the Rezound crowd? I think the DNa would be a slam dunk but for the low storage and lack of a SD card slot.

I like the idea of the note (size and stylis) but the screen resolution is lower than than the DNA.

TIA
DLM

Hello DLM. This a great opportunity to show off or "comparisons" sub forum, where members come to hash out all the differences etc of various Android devices. :)

Upvote 0
Since you're coming from a Rezound, then the DNA will probably be the more comfortable choice for you. But I think a big deciding factor between the two is the size/form factor. So I think you should really go see them both in the store and decide if you can live with the size of the Note. I love my S3, but couldn't handle the size of the Note 2. Conversely, I love my S3, so I had a tough time adjusting to Sense on the DNA. I had a few other complaints about the DNA that you can read about in this forum under the title S3 vs. DNA a few threads down.

As always, it's a personal decision. I hope this helps get you thinking.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones