Now all we need is flash and it will complete my N1

Last Updated:

1. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That is all

Advertisement
  2. Fastmhz

Fastmhz Well-Known Member

We can't multitouch in our email documents either. That has to be implemented in the next patch.

3. TheDude

TheDude Member

4. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What's the difference between the Google maps we have now and earth? I can view where I once was in Iraq now. I thought this was Google earth?

5. Thumdar

Thumdar New Member

Google Earth has much more complex features than Google Maps. More detail, different viewing angles and even the ability to view space. I'm looking forward to Google Earth but in truth, I can't imagine I'll use it anywhere near as much as Maps.

As for Flash, I'm surprised it wasn't released long ago. It sucks not being able to have that functionality on my Nexus. I've been a web designer for 15 years and not having Flash just seems ridiculous. I'm sure it's a developer thing...

6. TheDude

TheDude Member

Excellent description of Google Earth. You are definitely right about using maps more, it's much quicker for just finding things. But having Earth on the phone will definitely be a fun time killer.

I tend to agree with you about the Flash support, but Google wanted to get the phone out there in out hands. Once it does, it's going to be exciting to see what the phone is really capable of on the web.

And just think... we get to brag to IPhone users that our phone has multitasking AND Flash support. Even better... the IPad doesn't have it but my phone does!