• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Now What?

w98seeng

Sep 13, 2010
First off, I'm never happy with what I have. I had an iPhone 3G and wasn't happy with it so I got an SGS and I love it, but What now? I flashed it with JPK and rooted it (It's running perfectly), but I need something more, something new and exciting.

Really, I do love my SGS, I'm just looking for the next best app or game, or something.

Are you like this? Are you ever satisfied with what you have?

Ian

1) You can customize everything. Search about the different launchers. Try them out, see which ones you like. then start searching for widgets that you can use to make yoru screen look pretty, yet functional. Lots of beautiful designer style screen, battery, clock widgets out there.
2) You can install apps like 'AppJoy' which may introduce new applications and games to you. Browse forums.
3) learn how to setup DLNA and various ways to keep your home computer and your phone connected so you can watch/stream tv programs, movies, and videos off your home computer to your phone.
4) now cry because you'll want your phone on all the time, but there's no battery in the world which can help you...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones