1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Official Droid X Wallpaper Of The Day! Whats Yours?!

1. mxrider821

mxrider821 Well-Known Member

_______
    MOD EDIT: Link to the NSFW (not safe for work) pictures! Or use the Hide tag!

I made this thread for the orginal droid so i thought i should make it for the droid X since i own one now... this is the official wallpaper thread for the DROID X! post Hi-Res pics of what ever you want!

post pics that you made or found that fits the Droids resolution for wallpapers/background is 960x854
    PLEASE DON'T POST PICS IF THERE NOT THE RESOLUTION OF THE DROIDS SCREEN AND/OR HIGH QUALITY!

Thank you and lets see some wallpapers! ill start out with a few that i made...

http://www.youtube.com/sxrider821
    View My Videos!!!

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. AJ_EVO

AJ_EVO Well-Known Member

I resized some OS X wallpapers to work on the Droid X. Is it sacrilegious? :D Couldn't pass up a terminator reference.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LeonMx, Xvarria, joshellis625 and 9 others like this.
  3. fdnj48

fdnj48 Well-Known Member

Does anybody know why i cant set a pic ive taken on my phone as my wallpaper? Whenever i set one as my wallpaper it is huge, almost like its super zoomed in. You can only see a portion of the pic. What might i be doing wrong?
  4. AJ_EVO

AJ_EVO Well-Known Member

When you pick the image it will let you crop it. Move the square selection to the upper left corner of the image, then drag the lower right to the opposite corner. Now slick Save.
    tdse likes this.
  5. Exiled

Exiled Well-Known Member

Isn't that Matrix one also a live wallpaper on the market? Looks pretty sweet.
  6. Phantom_LS2

Phantom_LS2 Well-Known Member

7. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

The resolution isn't 960x854. It's 854x480. :)
  8. Phantom_LS2

Phantom_LS2 Well-Known Member

That's strange, the 960x854 works perfectly. No cropping at all.
  9. T66T

T66T Well-Known Member

thats the resolution of one screen. but combining all 7 homescreens = 960x854
  10. mmarti16

mmarti16 Well-Known Member

11. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

This can't be official without the *** in the title.

That being said, I like where this thread is going. I have the lego storm troopers wallpaper right now but I can't seem to find where I downloaded it from at the moment.
  12. Shamrock13

Shamrock13 Well-Known Member

Then I'm completely wrong and forgot to factor in the rest of the screens! Hahaha. I remember reading that number in the Incredible wallpaper thread and thinking the same thing and having it explained to me then too! Thanks! :p
  13. bbuck002

bbuck002 Well-Known Member

i'm using the beautiful widgets live weather wallpaper and beautiful widgets weather and clock widget on top...
  14. mxrider821

i know that, but i put 960x854 because its fits the 7 screens better ;)
  15. jeter

jeter New Member

I lost my Wallpaper that was Blue drops moving throughout the screen
  16. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

17. goteamventure00

goteamventure00 New Member

I resize wallpapers to 960x854 but when i set it was wallpaper, it only lets me select/crop about 80% of it. what am I doing wrong? can someone recommend a program to resize it (non-photoshop/free)? thanks!
  18. rossmathis

rossmathis Well-Known Member

For those who like the Droid X eye wallpaper, but don't want to use the Live version (which hogs battery).

[​IMG]
    Paycer, AJ_EVO and Syv3n like this.
  19. 2009m6

2009m6 Well-Known Member

20. JubbaTheHutt

As much as I love wallpapers, I don't think the OP intended for this thread to become an "unofficial Droid X backgrounds" thread. Feel free to post additional wallpapers over in the "Theme" section.
  21. TexasAg03

TexasAg03 Well-Known Member

This one isn't formatted correctly nor is it very good, but...

[​IMG]
  22. Zog Bog

Zog Bog Active Member

For a second I debated not sharing this and cutting down on the number of people with unique wallpaper, but then remembered there are millions of images out there to choose from .
    In the market there's program called '[dodol] Custom Wallpaper Maker' which allows you to set any image as wallpaper.
    Just go online and find a wide screen picture (1920X 1080 etc), save it and then use the program to apply. You can even use non wide screen images but you'll need to crop them.
    The only downside is that for some reason the program reconfigures itself to be the only way to apply wallpaper. Which imo shouldn't be enough of a reason to dissuade you from purchase.
  23. mxrider821

good job 2009m6!! that was a lot of hi res pics
  24. PurePursuit

PurePursuit Well-Known Member

2009m6 Thanks so much for those!
  25. JubbaTheHutt