• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do!!

Sorry for the delay Han...was watching the UFC fight. Here they are from Amazon...quick reads.

Heir to the Empire (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, Vol. 1) by Timothy Zahn Mass Market Paperback $7.99
Dark Force Rising (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, Book 2) by Timothy Zahn Mass Market Paperback $7.99
The Last Command (Star Wars: The Thrawn Trilogy, Vol. 3) by Timothy Zahn

Upvote 0
Hey guys, just posting to let you all know that I'm taking a break (or possibly leaving this thread entirely) for quite a while, it's become all-consuming and I've grown tired of reading through all these posts with no news. When the news breaks I will be back, and I'll check the title of the thread periodically for any updates, but until then cya guys! It was fun interacting with members in this thread :D

Upvote 0
Yes.

I could do that.

lol.

Awwww. Thanks.
Only problem is that you are in GA and I'm in NJ. :(

:D

A new one. I am literally just jumping into geekdom. I like it here. You're all friendly and patient in explaining things, and fun.

So - when I do watch - where do I start? I know there are multiples.

4,5,6,1,2,3 and after for a special treat you can download the Holiday Special which only aired 1 time AFAIK.

nooooooo! watch them in the order they released or you will know

**SPOILER ALERT**
luke and leia are twins when they kiss in episode 4

and that's just gross!

They get hot n heavy in episode 5.

No, it means that I have to share that my widescreen THX VHS proving that Han shot first gave up the ghost recently. On that account alone, I retired my VHS player.

I didn't get it digitized in time. Pre-Jurasic Pork Star Wars was the only Star Wars.

I've still got mine in working condition. I'll sell them to you for 1 LTE SGN :D

Pfffft. Kirk's trademark phaser and a smirk would prove faster than Dark Side lightning and Spock would have inverted subspace to prevent magical dimension jumping.

(I like Harry Potter, it's fun to watch with little ones. :))

No way man, Kirk's toupee will get in the way and Palp's has the Force.

Wait so should I start with 3 or four?

Watch them in the order released. 4,5,6,1,2,3

I never got into star wars, never seen any of the old ones all the way through, Harry Potter I'm also pretty meh, and there is no way i would willingly watch emo Romeo and Juliet (no offense OTD. :) )

I did like the star gate TV shows on sci-fi and BSG. Best sci-fi space movie EVER IMHO is Event horizon

I respectfully disagree. The Ice Pirates is the best sci-fi space movie of all time. It's available On Demand right now if you want to watch.

Guys I need to be reassured of something.

So "Heir of the Empire" is an authorized sequel to episode 6?

It is, in effect, episode 7?

I'm not a lover of "fan fiction" at all.

Erm, I don't believe the Thrawn Trilogy was intended to be episodes 7-9. It was an authorized Expanded Universe trilogy. These aren't "fan fiction" they are EU.

I've got a copy of this book, Star Wars: From the Adventures of Luke Skywalker

I am mad that they put the live action tv series on hold for now :mad:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones