Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yawdapaah

yawdapaah Well-Known Member

2. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

3. jasaero

jasaero Well-Known Member

You missed a later tweet showing him the VZW reference in the promo video and he said that means NOTHING.

My guess is that there is still not official agreement to allow this device on VZW, EVEN THOUGH that has been the plan all along for USA initial release. Google/Samsung probably have devices ready for AT&T and T-Mo also are are using that as leverage hoping ICS excitement among VZW customers settles the final missing pieces to a release agreement. They would have mentioned VZW JUST LIKE they mentioned NTT DOCOMO if'n VZW was a done deal for release of the device pure and simple.
  4. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

Deep breaths and happy thoughts. :D

[​IMG]
  5. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

6. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

All right, good night fellow Android geeks. I'll be dreaming of Ice Cream Sandwiches tonight!
  7. cereal killer

cereal killer Well-Known Member

I'm not worried neither I just want confirmation via official word from those there.
    UBRocked likes this.
  8. jasaero

9. cereal killer

Exactly. It was VERY vague.
  10. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

And since when does P3Droid have more clout than my own eyes seeing Verizon Wireless stamped on the phone's screen during the official unveiling?

I think P3Droid likes to have a lot of attention.

Ok, and those are my final thoughts. Now I'm going to bed. :p
  11. brain85

brain85 Well-Known Member

Does it have HDMI?
  12. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

Im sure verizon will have their own announcement saying they will be getting the phone
  13. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

14. llescaflownell

llescaflownell Well-Known Member

Man, wish i had a friend named Scotty, so I can tell him to "beam me up, Scotty!" when using android beam lol XD
    Sushibagel and Jon Nale like this.
  15. jasaero

This is DEFINITELY one of those where there's smoke there's fire sorta deals. We just have to cross our fingers someone get's this fire out before it's too late for the VZW peeps.
    cereal killer likes this.
  16. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Verizon needs to have this phone or people that were waiting on the SGII will start rioting! :)

Wow...RAZR just seems pathetic now. Locked (probably encrypted) bootloader (meaning it will probably not be a quick port to ICS from the dev community), plagued with Verizon and Motorola responsible for official updates...so it may see ICS by June of 2012 LOL!

There are just too many features in ICS to ignore. Froyo to GB wasn't a HUGE leap. GB to ICS is!
    ASC, Theshape and OfTheDamned like this.
  17. llescaflownell

llescaflownell Well-Known Member

VZW wasnt stated during the release probably because they wanted to announce it themselves. There's enough evidence out there to safely say it will be coming to vzw. Rest and relax until that announcement, no use in freaking out now when you can't do anything about it.
  18. Sushibagel

Sushibagel Well-Known Member

ROFL That would be AWESOME!
  19. jasaero

Well he DID just dump ALL system and ICS google app files on HIS website as if he's had them for awhile and just needed until now to dump them. He has connections.
  20. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

No, MHL which I'm told is better.
  21. eyetek

eyetek Well-Known Member

Did you really think Google or Samsung would make the announcement for Verizon?
  22. rhietpas

rhietpas Well-Known Member

I'm so tired of the people panicking about "the verizon issue" I'm not going to continue reading this thread tonight.

I look forward to starting back up tomorrow when people have gathered themselves. Anyways, I can't wait to replace my Incredible with this phone! :D
  23. joelmole

joelmole New Member

is there anywhere to watch the event now? I missed the live stream, and I'd really like to see the video.
  24. cereal killer

There was a TON of evidence the HTC Merge was coming to Verizon, look how that ended up... :(

accesories, arriving at Verizon, Verizon inventory screenies etc etc
    UBRocked likes this.
  25. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

US Cellular...a year later LOL!
    cereal killer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.