• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I asked about it when I was on the phone with Verizon Customer Service. The period is usually 14 days that you can keep your unlimited data.
I know several people who added the unlimited data package to thier phone while on a feature phone.

I think as long as you pay for the data package, you can keep it.

Reactions: Mach Droid
Upvote 0
How has your experience been with swappa and getting used phones am contemplating picking up an nexus s to hold me over?

Great. Swappa itself has criteria that a phone MUST meet to be sold there: clean ESN, everything functional and a pristine screen. The rest of the phone - used, of course - may have scuffs and scratches but those SHOULD be disclosed in the description.

I would use Swappa again in a heartbeat.

Reactions: drbugsmn
Upvote 0
Just called Customer Service and asked them what they thought would be the best course of action for me, and apparently the rep I had last time misinformed me and because I dropped unlimited data, it can't be added back and there is no 14 day grace period, which, needless to say, quite pissed me off. This situation needs to be rectified.

I feel like I have now been cheated out of my unlimited data. This is unacceptable.

Upvote 0
NIIIICE!! Huskers in da hoooouuuuuuse!!

money/card holder and keychain... ;)

Go Green Go White! :D

One of the concerns of mine is fitting the GN into my pockets. I've got the DX and don't mind the size, but it barely fits in my shirt pockets. I carry my DX there at work so that I don't have to fight to get it outta my pants pockets. Guess I might have to just keep putting the GN on my desk/conference tables and show it off a little.

Upvote 0
Go Green Go White! :D

One of the concerns of mine is fitting the GN into my pockets. I've got the DX and don't mind the size, but it barely fits in my shirt pockets. I carry my DX there at work so that I don't have to fight to get it outta my pants pockets. Guess I might have to just keep putting the GN on my desk/conference tables and show it off a little.
I'm gone to go with the biker look.
I'll put the phone in my back pocket and chain it to my belt loop.;)

Reactions: Travillion
Upvote 0
china-beach-2.jpg

beast.jpg

129150742310361550.jpg

lionking.jpg

The_King_has_returned_by_lastscionz.jpg

return-of-the-king-movie-title.jpg

The_King_has_returned____by_Lirulin_yirth.jpg

Bared_Teeth_Grey_Wolfcopy.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey guys. Been super busy with work the last couple of days, and unfortunately I'll be out of action on Monday as well. Some of the kids here have kept me up to date by PM, at least with all the crazy stuff going on. . .

Also, the 17th jells with what my sister said a while ago, and then it was moved to the 3rd, and then, who knows what. But I'm sure release dates change all the time and we shouldn't be surprised when that happens, or get all pissy and start maligning the Love Tunnel or Steven.

And last but not least, I don't know who had the bright idea of photoshopping my mug on some fairy tale, beer drinking cartoon, but I'm going to comb back through the thread and once I find who did it, you're dead!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones