• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if you're an audiophile, Beats will attract you (why I haven't a clue).

But as a guy with average ears, I find that the Rocketfish RF-MAB2 Bluetooth stereo headset works wonders... especially when set to the fourth audio setting (MEX), which expands the dynamic range. Unbelievable depth and clarity! Comfortable, and they run 12 hours on a 2-hour charge. Highly recommended for non-audiophiles like me :)

No no no. Beats are not for audiophiles. Beats have Dre behind the name. Youll see more times than not people associate celebs or producers etc with a product and assume it must be good.

I've said it time and time again that beats are a decent product but way over-priced. Now you have an audio engineer reiterating what i've been saying.

You go to best buy and they have $35 sennheisers and then beats for $300. Meanwhile if you were comparing beats to dennon d2000 or Sennheiser 580s or AKG 701 or beyer DT880s or anything that is OF quality. The $300 price-tag suddenly seems pathetic for such a mediocre product.
The beats will not and will never sound better than average. Ever.

Upvote 0
I've actually gotten quite a bit done today (although that's probably good since yesterday was pretty much a wash)

And I'm hoping for something good. I have nothing planned for tonight (other than watching Grimm) so the prospect of a dead forum does not please me. :eek:

(yes, it's a very sad statement, but true)

Yeah for the second week in a row I will be working late. Til 7pm tonight (Considering I got here at 6am, yuck). I was here till 8:30 last night. And have to work tomorrow morning too. At least I have yall to keep my spirits up.

Upvote 0
Yeah for the second week in a row I will be working late. Til 7pm tonight (Considering I got here at 6am, yuck). I was here till 8:30 last night. And have to work tomorrow morning too. At least I have yall to keep my spirits up.

Sorry you have to work such icky hours. (is it wrong that I read all of the southerners posts with an accent??)

Upvote 0
Sorry you have to work such icky hours. (is it wrong that I read all of the southerners posts with an accent??)

Haha, well I was born in Minnesota, and lived most my life in FL (Which is NY/NJ with humidity.) So no accent here... yet. You should hear my M-I-L though, haha. edit: AND MY KIDS! (I married a southern girl, Peaches and Pecans aren't the only good thing in GA).

Reactions: drbugsmn
Upvote 0
Seriously Steven is gonna pop in here with something hiding and then disappear?

Aren't we all used to this by now. I think it is some sort of Mod game, Steven throws something out there, then he and Early have some sort of wager on how many posts in a certain timeframe as we get in a tizzy waiting for Steven to finally talk. Loser has to thank 200 people the next 24 hours (Early lost yesterday ;), he's a thanking machine today).

Upvote 0
Hmmm. . .what did Steven mean with the "oooh boy here we go"??

That's strange.

I am thinking maybe he actually meant a revisitation of the headphone/sound debate that started sometime last week/2 weeks ago ( I don't remember when because we cover so much) but he did eventually make that stop and told whomever was debating to move it to the lounge.

Reactions: Travillion
Upvote 0
Aren't we all used to this by now. I think it is some sort of Mod game, Steven throws something out there, then he and Early have some sort of wager on how many posts in a certain timeframe as we get in a tizzy waiting for Steven to finally talk. Loser has to thank 200 people the next 24 hours (Early lost yesterday ;), he's a thanking machine today).

Where do you come up with this???!!!!!!! I like the way you think though.

Upvote 0

OMGZ! PWNIES! LMA0!

Srsly, the only 2 things that you got right there - one spelling, two, putting me right on the floor! :D :D :D

Upvote 0
Man this day is slow. I'm actually getting a lot of work done.

Like spending quality time with an old friend you've probably ignored for this thread...?

Chewbacca.jpg

Upvote 0
El Fuente (The Nexican) told me.
:D

Crap!! I have to be in Court on the 17th!!! Argh.

This blows. And I don't want to pre-order and get it delivered, because our doorman sucks and is hardly ever there.

Can't you get it moved??

OMGZ! PWNIES! LMA0!

Srsly, the only 2 things that you got right there - one spelling, two, putting me right on the floor! :D :D :D

hahahahaha!!! I wondered how long till you responded to it.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones