• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, take it like this. The space/memory on the phone is like a hard drive on a computer or an external hard drive you buy.

You don't get the full exact amount of space. If you buy 320gb hard drive, you probably get like 310-15gb out of the box.

So if its 8gb of storage and 1gb of RAM, just take a bit off it and you get what they say, 6.6gb and .86gb. Theres of course stuff stored on the phone already so it would really probably be like 7.4gb and .94gb or something like that.

Upvote 0
I can't believe some of you guys. People come in and give you information and you hound them, badger them, bad mouth them and call them liars. Or you want blood and urine to verify their identity. I think some of you need to get off the net and kiss a girl or play with yourself in the bath tub. I told you guys before to lay off Montana and you kept it up. It's annoying to me and I'm just reading the posts. I have a three year old behind me saying, "daddy?, daddy?, daddy?, daddy?, daddy?, daddy?, daddy?" Some of you guys are just as bad!

Upvote 0
So I got nothing today like it matters everyone in here thinks im a 13 year old kid because on a forum i dont use proper grammar and punctuation and i spell laptop wrong!

Look, I for one want to apologize for the lashing you've gotten since you joined. I for one screw up my posts all the time (spelling, grammar, etc.) so I don't hold that against you. My opinion is, until you give me a reason to write you off as reliable source of info, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Yes, we've been burned over and over in the course of this thread, but we've also found some good friends that give us great inside info. So I for one hope you stick around and show everyone that your not here to bs.

Upvote 0
TheSultan is the poster of that article. I would assume he was more so referring to the contour, but I'll leave that for him to confirm.

Correct, I'm referring to that god awful contour and "plateau" looking thing. The back is indeed black and the INSIDE of it is red (according to my friend who saw it anyway).

The shape and design of the battery cover is unexplainable IMO. I don't use a case EVER, but I may have to with this.

OK, the kind baristas at Starbucks are tossing my techno-geek ass. I'm going home to continue my Weeds marathon. G'night friends!

Upvote 0
the testman could be down until tomorrow... THAT would lead me to believe something is up.

Although they could be changing it around for their new my account BS. That'd be lame.

The new page they are pitching isn't due until the 28th. They have new little name badge things on lanyards they are wearing in the store that is promoting this 28th date. As of an hour ago when I was there, the reps are still clueless as to "Incredible" and said the N1 will be online only.

Reactions: Kappy
Upvote 0
Alright, take it like this. The space/memory on the phone is like a hard drive on a computer or an external hard drive you buy.

You don't get the full exact amount of space. If you buy 320gb hard drive, you probably get like 310-15gb out of the box.

So if its 8gb of storage and 1gb of RAM, just take a bit off it and you get what they say, 6.6gb and .86gb. Theres of course stuff stored on the phone already so it would really probably be like 7.4gb and .94gb or something like that.

Well, it'd still only come out to about 7.8GB's and 0.9765GB's, so theres gotta be something on there. My guess is the OS, at least, is on the flash. Maybe it comes with a free movie or something too? lol. Since the OS shouldn't be taking up more than 300 or so MB's...

Upvote 0
Hey folks, I've been lurking since the beginning. I have a BB 8330 that i'm ready to throw against the wall. I love all of this thread. The banter, the useful information, the speculation, the aggrivation and even the occasional dufus comment. Keep up the great entertaining work! My NE2 was up months ago, just waiting for the Incredible to make a move. Let's hope for tomorrow if not, there are bigger problems in the world, I'll survive.:D

Upvote 0
Well, it'd still only come out to about 7.8GB's and 0.9765GB's, so theres gotta be something on there. My guess is the OS, at least, is on the flash. Maybe it comes with a free movie or something too? lol. Since the OS shouldn't be taking up more than 300 or so MB's...

Preloaded ringtones/wallpapers/verizon animation boot screen/Verizon only apps... stuff like that?

Upvote 0
Correct, I'm referring to that god awful contour and "plateau" looking thing. The back is indeed black and the INSIDE of it is red (according to my friend who saw it anyway).

The shape and design of the battery cover is unexplainable IMO. I don't use a case EVER, but I may have to with this.

I doubt it will be that noticeable when in your hands though. People won't notice it unless they are holding and inspecting it. As long as it's not the red back...

Upvote 0
Hey folks, I've been lurking since the beginning. I have a BB 8330 that i'm ready to throw against the wall. I love all of this thread. The banter, the useful information, the speculation, the aggrivation and even the occasional dufus comment. Keep up the great entertaining work! My NE2 was up months ago, just waiting for the Incredible to make a move. Let's hope for tomorrow if not, there are bigger problems in the world, I'll survive.:D

I cant seem to think of any at the moment. :D

Reactions: malcontent510
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones