***Official HTC Incredible Thread***General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I don't see why it's doubtful. If Sprint is doing the honors for the SS then that frees up the Incredible for HTC to gush about. Am i rite? C'mmon

2. s34n1811

s34n1811 Well-Known Member

yeah i said it
  3. DobbsianYeti

DobbsianYeti Well-Known Member

Maybe it's 6.66 Gb and this is the devil's phone- thus the ugly red back?

"Satan, your ass is gigantic and red, who am I going to pretend you are-- Liza Minelli?"- Saddam Hussein
  4. sparkstsa

sparkstsa Well-Known Member

maybe... still could be that sprint announces it and htc shows it off at their booth.
  5. iamrobk

iamrobk Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm just wondering whats on there, since the OS alone doesn't take up that much space.

Though if the OS is on there, we won't have to worry about running out of space for apps.:D
  6. wordweaver27

wordweaver27 Well-Known Member

Wait, you have Sonic in PA? So close, yet so far....(insert Homer Simpson drool face here)
  7. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

I guess it's not all about megapixels...the Droid takes quite good pictures. Thoughts?:D

Attached Files:

BerryDroid likes this.
  8. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

I'm trying to rope an online sales tech into spilling some news, but I doubt he knows anything. Worth a shot, though.
  9. kshel

kshel Well-Known Member

Negative energy, man.:cool:
  10. axel_2078

axel_2078 Well-Known Member

So.....what do you guys think the odds are that we will actually hear what we've been waiting for tomorrow and not just info about the Supersonic and all the cool stuff that everyone but Verizon has to offer?
  11. macdaddybuff

macdaddybuff Well-Known Member

In broad daylight yes
    Low light No.
  12. DobbsianYeti

I"d bet the farm on it- I am so used to being screwed by verizon on these deals I almost expect it now

Edit: Against it...
  13. Reginald VelJohnson

Reginald VelJohnson Well-Known Member

All I have to say is if we ever actually see the Incredible, the people in charge of keeping it a secret ought to get jobs at the CIA. I'm just FLOORED by the level of secrecy here.
  14. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

he is in vegas...... now give us some info on the damn phone!!!!!!

sorry for the outburst.... please give us some info :D
  15. sparkstsa

I still holding to my guns that Verizon is going to be all about LTE and Skype. They always stated its the network and services, not the phones.
  16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Well-Known Member

Or what do you think the odds are that Verizon will be displaying the Supersonic at their booth on behalf of Sprint?
  17. Presto343

Presto343 Well-Known Member

god i am ****ing nervous we won't hear anything tomorrow w/ this sprint announcement.

if the nexus one for vzw was available, i could at least STOMACH not hearing about the inc, but having neither and only having the droid and eris still available...i just don't know what i'll do.
  18. sparkstsa

All the others have made announcements about revealing their phones. Nothing from Verizon... just LTE and Skype.
  19. apang

apang Well-Known Member

just got a call from one of my sources and they stated that he got training today. He couldn't tell me what it was for but to pay attention tomorrow. I am hoping that he is being honest with me or he is playing a really mean joke.

He also received a package but his manager took it right away and locked it up.
  20. Android&Dom

Android&Dom Well-Known Member

I knew it...We need some info soon...I know you can load up this forum on your droid, I hope you will be giving us up to the minute news on the Incredible...PLEASEEEEE!!!!:D:D
  21. Anonimac

Anonimac Your mom goes to college. VIP Member

22. Mindful

Mindful Member

I live in a small city with no Verizon-owned store, just one authorized retailer. On the day the Droid debuted everywhere, I went into that store. The guy behind the counter said he didn't have any Droids in and had no idea when he'd be getting any. From his attitude, the dopey look on his face and his lack of knowledge about the product, I wonder if he can even work a doorknob.

My sense is the authorized retailers are the last to know anything and VZW would much rather sell to us directly at their own store or online, making more for themselves.
  23. sparkstsa

24. markketch

markketch Well-Known Member

Well, he didn't budge. At all.

Michael: What type of phone are you looking for?
    Mark: I'm interested in the Droid, but while I was in my local VZW store one of the employees mentioned a new HTC device, but I don't see it online.
    Mark: I believe he called it the HTC Incredible, but from what I can tell it hasn't been released. Have you heard anything about it yet?
    Michael: I have not heard of that device.
    Mark: Hmm, ok. He said it was the latest Android device, but wasn't sure when it'd be available.
    Michael: He is mistaken. How may I assist you with the droid order.
    Mark: Well, he did a good job of hyping this new HTC device as being better than the Droid, so I'm torn now.
    Michael: The device is not here and he did not give you a date on it. Why are you torn?
    Mark: He said it'd be much better than the Droid.
    Mark: So if it is coming soon, I don't want to buy a device that will be "outdated", ya know?
    Michael: That device is not available. How may I assist you with a device we have?
    Michael: We do not have info on devices that are not on the website today sorry.
  25. DobbsianYeti

Boo ya! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.