• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official HTC Incredible Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, quick update...in case there was confusion, i DO NOT have access to the event mainly because i didn't want to pay for it (Phandroid is welcome to foot the bill next time) and I am here simply because i want to be, paid on my own dime, and enjoying the time with a few friends who live here.

Having said that, i am getting updates from a few "CTIA ninja's" who assure me not to lose hope and that not everything has been revealed yet...i'm sure you guys know which little window that is referring to.

I'm right here with you and wish i could give you more but there simply hasn't been anything relevant yet.

Exactly!! We're going to be okay!! Hell, my VZW buddy just called me 10 minutes ago and he laughed and said "I wonder why they haven't announced it yet?" KEEP THE FAITH!! :)

Upvote 0
I really can't see Verizon making an announcement today. It's going to have be after the show. The Evo just beats the Incredible. Bigger screen, front camera, prettier (opinion), more sleek, and first to the show. I don't care about the OLED compared to the size. I would switch to any carrier not named sprint for this phone.

I would guess they will have their own press conference next week. The Evo is probably both of those boxes at the HTC booth.

I much rather have the 3.7 screen and i have no need for a front facing camera. Incredible still wins in my book.

Reactions: Android&Dom
Upvote 0
htc-evo-4g-01-top.jpg

Supersonic = HTC EVO 4G

Wow! That's purtty!:eek:

Upvote 0
and AMOLED

... And the fact that it's still 3-4 months away from being on the market. I'll still take the Incredible.

Let's face it, we've been waiting for this phone for a reason. It's got everything that we realistically want at this point in time. If you really want to play the waiting game again for the SS (on that network, bleh), then you're never going to be happy.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones